- We believe that the Bible is God's Word. It is accurate, authoritative and applicable to our everyday lives.
- We believe in one eternal God who is the Creator of all things and simultaneously exists as three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is totally loving and completely holy.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, as both God and man, is the only One who can reconcile us to God. He lived a sinless and exemplary life, died on the cross in our place, and rose again to prove His victory and empower us for life.
- We believe that man is made in the image of God and is the supreme object of His creation. Man was created to have relationship with God but sin has separated each of us from God and His purpose for our lives.
- We believe that in order to receive forgiveness, restoration of relationship and the 'new birth,' we must repent of our sins, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and submit to His will for our lives.
- We are a Spirit-filled, Spirit-led church
- We are a people who believe in the greatness and power of our God at work today.
- We are a people committed to the Word, to passionate praise & worship, to prayer, and to community.
We are to be a multi-generational, multicultural church that is a positive, Godly influence in our community and to the world in order to effectively share the Gospel.
Encourage people to begin and grow in their relationship with Christ.
Equip believers with skills and knowledge to effectively accomplish God's purpose for their life.
Empower people according to calling, capability, and Godly character with ministry responsibilities to benefit the body of Christ and the community.
WE BELIEVE - cont'd
- We believe that our eternal destination of either Heaven or hell is determined by our response to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that in order to live the holy and fruitful lives that God intends for us, we need to be baptized in water and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit empowers us with spiritual gifts through the baptism in the Holy Spirit. These gifts are for the building up of the church and for the common good.
- We believe that corporate and personal prayer is powerful and effective.
- We believe that God has individually equipped us so that we can successfully achieve His purpose for our lives which is to worship God, fulfill our role in the Church, and serve the community in which we live.
- We believe that the Lord’s Supper, also called communion, is a commemoration of the death of our Lord Jesus Christ and is done in remembrance of Him until He comes again.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again as He promised.